[Contradancers] reminder re double contra this Saturday + Christine needs a ride from Perth!

Emily Addison eaddison at trentu.ca
Tue Mar 29 10:36:45 EDT 2011

Hello Contradancers :)

A quick reminder about the great double contra event this Saturday (see below)!

One of our dancers needs a ride to&from Perth for the event.  If you're able to help Christine out with a ride, please email her at stottwrinkle at yahoo.ca.

________________________________

SATURDAY APRIL 2nd
-with-
NILS FREDLAND ... one of the VERY best callers out there (www.nilsfredland.com)
&
CROWFOOT ... most of you know them - they are hot hot hot stuff (check out this clip http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-1cPyJWm-g4&feature=related)

330-530pm Challenging Contras
$8 for this session only; special of 17$ for both this and the evening dance
'Challenging Contras' is going to be fantastic fun, bringing some demanding dances that we don't usually get in Ottawa. Everyone is welcome and you will enjoy this event a lot if you are comfortable with the basic contra dance moves. Step up and give yourself a great challenge!

8-11pm Regular contra dance - this will of course be awesome as well :)
Location: Churchill Rec Centre, 345 Richmond Road, side door.
Cost: 12$, 10$ for members and students with a 2for1 student option too.

REMINDER: Join us for a beer after the dance at the Royal Oak, just down the street from our dance hall at 1217 Wellington St.